Ocean Clinic Marbella has been recognized for its charity work in Africa in the 2017 German Medical Award30-12-2017
The highly respected German Medical Awards hosted in Berlin took the space this November 25 of 2017 to give recognition to the Ocean clinic of Marbella for their charity work in Africa during the year.
These awards intend to honour the professionals of medicine who show “extraordinary commitment to the principles of medical ethics, innovation and supreme quality standards in patient care.”
This way, the medical charity award was given to the Ocean Clinic for their two missions destined to aid in Lamu, Kenya during this year, in which the head Surgeon and Founder, Doctor Kai Kaye along with his team practiced reconstructive surgeries.
- As result, after the two trips that the medical team made to Africa, they were able to treat 85 persons, adults and children, under cases of disfigurements such as congenital malformations, tumours, hernias, burns, and ulcers.
- People benefit from this project was treated by highly qualified professionals who gave their time and medical practices for free as well as carrying the expenses of their transport and hosting.
- Additionally, a fundraising campaign was made by the clinic to help purchase essential materials and equipment for this labour managing to gather more than 5000€.
- The spokesman of the German Medical Award explained that “The Medical Charity Award honours personalities and projects that distinguish themselves through their outstanding medical and social commitment,”
- To sum up, this award supports a charitable project. This year raisings went to the NCL Foundation from Hamburg which aims For a Future without Childhood Dementia.
- Dr. Kaye stands to receive the award in the name of his team at the Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade, Berlin on November 25.
- There he explained that it was an honour to receive the award in the name of the team, the plastic surgery relief project in Lamu was a big achievement for them and something that makes them very proud.
- He also said that “Giving back is an important part of what we do at Ocean Clinic and, while the gratitude of those we were able to help was enough reward, I’m delighted for my team to be recognised for their amazing work.”
In addition, Ocean Clinic intends to run the Plastic Surgery Relief Camp again next Easter.
You can support the 2018 campaign through financial donations, providing medical equipment involving yourself personally with the project.
Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can give a hand.
About Ocean Clinic
Ocean Clinic Marbella is one of the most modern clinics on the Costa del Sol, offering a complete range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments and dentistry.
The clinic was founded in 2008 by Dr. Kai Kaye, who is a registered Plastic Surgery Consultant in Germany, Spain, and the UK. Dr. Kaye regularly lectures at national and international conventions and teaches at Plastic Surgery Resident courses. Dr. Kaye and his team also carry out charitable work, providing reconstructive surgery and dental work to patients in developing countries.
Reception 1: +34 951 775 518
Reception 2: +34 952 900 836
Fax: +34 952 868 827
Av. Ramon y Cajal 7
29601 Marbella, Spain
Follow Ocean Clinic on Social Media
By: Oscar I-Marbella.com
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password