- Restaurants and Beach Clubs
- Car Rent and Sales
- Golf Clubs
- Beauty & Spa
- Family Fun & Sports
- Sports & Tennis Clubs
- Art & Culture
- Post Offices
The 4 Best Foods for Runners25-02-2010
Love to run? Check out what You should eat!
Jenny Hadfield, a certified personal trainer, shares her top picks for foods for runners:
1. Almonds. They're portable, which is great, but they're also high in the antioxidant vitamin E, which helps prevent achy muscles.
2. Oranges. Running can damage muscles, and oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient that helps them heal.
3. Sweet potatoes. This yummy veggie is high in energy-giving carbs and beta carotene, plus minerals like potassium and magnesium, which runners lose through sweating.
4. Tuna. To keep muscles working optimally and to support rebuilding of muscles, runners should aim for about 60 to 90 grams of protein per day. (That’s more than non-runners need.) And, tuna is an easy source of proteins.
I run often... and i love all of the foods, guess i´m eating right then :)
See all comments (1)
Golden Stevia Low Carb Shop Europe- Order Online! Keto, Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Diabetic friendly
Ocean Clinic Dr. Kai Kaye & Dr. Gabriela Casabona Explain How To Achieve Optimal Anti-aging is a Three-Dimensional Process
Ocean Clinic Marbella Madrid, Zürich: What are the TOP Global Projections for the Future of Cosmetic Surgery 2023?
Ocean Clinic Marbella-Madrid-Zürich answers: What are the Top Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Trends for MEN @2023?
Ocean Clinic Dr Casabona explains the "HEAT" concept in aesthetic medicine treatments and anti-ageing cosmetics
Exclusive interview: Meet an expert in skin cancer surgery, anti-ageing procedures, wife and mother of six - Dr Gabriela Casabona
Dr Gabriela Casabona Ocean Clinic: what do different generations want in aesthetic and cosmetic treatments?
Italian designer Flavia Padovan Luxury Seawear Summer Collection 2022 fashion show @Seagrill Marbella Gallery
Ocean Clinic Marbella Madrid Zürich TOP Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Trends 2022 - #1 Body Contouring
Unhappy with your nose tip? Ocean Clinic Rhinoplasty experts explain if Nasal Tip surgery is right for you
The City Council Recognizes the Philanthropic work of María Bravo by Giving her Name to Square in Estepona
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password