The best summer treats…18-06-2014
With the most exciting period of the year round the corner, more and more people are looking for ways to enhance their looks last minute. Jeannine Aslani from Cirumed Clinic Marbella gives an overview over what is being “hot” in aesthetic medicine this year:
1.Coolsculpting: Original Coolsculpting technology by Zeltiq is the gold in fat removal without surgery.
Coolsculpting is the only technology of its kind that can produce results similar to those of liposuction in only one to two sessions. Cirumed Clinic is the only clinic in the south of Spain and one of only four clinics in the whole of the country to dispose of original Zeltiq Coolsculpting technology.
“Coosculpting has definitely made a big difference to our practice,” says Jeannine, who is responsible of aesthetic medicine in Cirumed Clinic.”We have been very impressed with the results achievable. Results start to be noticeable around 4 weeks after the treatment. Our patients love it.”
- 2.Skin laser: Probably the best way to protect your skin texture and a fresh look. The most popular option is the Fraxel laser, which is a known produce very impressive result in around 5 sessions.
“It is an excellent option for patients who want to maintain their skin quality and look fresher and younger long term. However, we do not recommend Fraxel in the summer because patients should not expose themselves to the glaring sun afterwards. Highly recommended, an excellent treatment with great results, but rather after the summer.” so Jeannine.
- 3.“Sugaring”: Is a new depilation technique originating the Orient.
- “We are proud to offer the only Sugaring method developed by Epliaderm and Danlab a Skandivian brand, working with cold sugar paste and without any additional.” Sugaring is an excellent option to remove unwanted hair and do something for your skin quality.
“This is great for patients looking for alternatives to laser hair removal, waxing and shaving. Sugaring with Epiladerm products is a hair removal with long lasting impression, professional reduction of hair regrowth with expert sugaring and enzymes” so Jeannine.
- 4.Redensity: Essentially, Redensity is a low density hyaluronic acid filler that is ideal for dark circles under the eyes.
Redensity is a very nice option for patients who want to treat this, since conventional hyaluronic acid fillers are not so suitable for dark circles
- 5.Bleach right dental whitening: Is a dental whitener which has very impressive results in teeth whitening.
“This is great for patients with healthy teeth who want a quick and atraumatic solution. The outcome is very nice, and it is a painless treatment. Many of our patients combine that with another aesthetic treatment to make their visit more effective. Beware: it is a great treatment to give you a more attractive smile, but it does not replace your dental care or your visits to the dentist.
For more information on advanced aesthetic medicine solutions, please see www.cirumed.es
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password