Fashion Police: Bohemian Chic Nina Brodin26-08-2013
The beautiful Nina Brodin(49) is originally from Sweden, but now has been living in Marbella for quite some time. She is also running a fabulous shop named by her - Nina B. The Fashion Police arrested her to investigate her style and fashion choices! Here we go..
1. How do you define your style?
I guess bohemian chic. But I do go classic, rock chic or whatever from time to time.. It all depends on what mood I´m in.
2. What is your ideal look for daytime? And night time?
At this time a year, I prefer to wear shorts, a nice blouse and a pair of classy flip flops for day time. At night, I´ll for sure go for a dress and heels.
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks?
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos etc?
From magazines, movies and street influences when traveling.
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
At the moment my white Hunkydory shorts! Goes with anything! Day or night.. I got 3 exactly the same to make sure that I never need to look in the laundry!
6. Your favourite shops are..
My own of course, since I carry most of my favorite brands… But I do like to visit Louis Vuitton and Gucci once in a while...
7. What is your favourite color?
At the moment GREEN!
8. What are your favourite accessories?
I love sunglasses and bags!
9. What advice would you give to have a great style?
For me, its keeping an eye on fashion, but always choosing something I´m comfortable wearing… It´s all about doing your own thing.
10. Who is your favourite style icon?
Always loved the style of Sienna Miller, but today, Olivia Palermo tends to take over!
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password