Fashion Police: Zoe Marmentini02-05-2013
Zoe Marmentini comes from Hungary and she is well known as a house DJ, who mostly plays in Suite. But she is also a talented artist. Therefore we decided to find out more about her style choices.
1. How do you define your style?
Starting from the idea that I do actually HAVE one…. I'd go for extremely VARIED!
2. What is your ideal look for daytime? And night time?
Daytime Work Mode = I try a chic look, but it ends up being slightly…. eccentric?
Rest of the day = very sloppy look with touches of multi-colored paint.
Nighttime = Nighttime is a thetrical part of the day that allows for choices, depending on the mood: We can go for Sexy, Extravagant, Innocent, Careless, Slick, Modern, … whatever works!
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks?
Not much… I wish I was more sophisticated, but hey!
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos etc?
I haven't purchased a fashion magazine since I was in my teens.
I like to scan other people's choices, and break down what could work with me.
When I see it in a shop, in sometimes clics…
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
I hope shoes count. I like shoes. All of them. Particularly the uncomfortable ones that look so fabulous.
6. Your favourite shops are..
BCBG Maxazria love love love…… Mango is a nice fit for me and easier on the budget. Basconi for shoesssssss…….
7. What is your favourite color?
Black, eletric blue, deep magenta, orange, white, chocolate brown. But this changes a lot.
8. What are your favourite accessories?
9. What advice would you give to have a great style?
Clothes are interesting, as they create an impression of what we are and what we want to show people around us about ourselves. I'm not sure this is any advice, but it's how I think about fashion.
10. Who is your favourite style icon?
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (1)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password