Who's Who. Hannah Murray06-12-2009
The Talk Radio Europe presenter lists a few of her favourite things...
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. How long have you lived on the coast?
Almost 7 years
4. What is you profession? what are you doing in Marbella?
I´m a Radio Presenter on Talk Radio Europe
5. What brought you to the area? Business, lifestyle, family….
Change of scenery from the UK, and the sunshine!
6. What attracts you most about the southern Spanish lifestyle?
Definitely the weather
7. Describe a few ways you spend your time here? Work, recreation, shopping, socialising, friends and family…
Working during the day and spending time with friends in the evening
8. Do you have a favourite area or part of the coast?
Puerto Banus is a stunning place to people watch during the day, and a fun place to go out at night!
9. Do you holiday in other destinations now that you have relocated to a luxury resort? If so, where?
I mostly holiday by going back to the UK to see family. But have also been to Ibiza and New York since living here
10. Name a few of your favourite restaurants or cafes here.
Ogilvy & Mailer in Nueva Andalucia and La Marina di Guiseppe in Marbella
11. Do you have a favourite special event or celebration which takes place here?
Marbella Feria Fireworks are fab…you have to watch them from La Marina di Guiseppe´s restaurant on the beach. Also, The Wow Factor is a fantastic show to be involved with, and is getting better each year
12. Do you have a favourite time of year?
September is the best month. It´s still hot, but not too hot, and most of the tourists (and cars on the road) have gone!
13. Would you prefer:
Beachside lunch or stylish nightclub?
Beachside lunch, although ask me tomorrow and I might say stylish nightclub!
Mountain or beach?
Coast or the “campo”?
Puerto Banús or Marbella Old Town?
Action-packed summer season or quieter, more local winter?
Action packed summer season!
Traditional Spanish dishes or creative international cuisine?
Creative International Cuisine
By: Giles Brown
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (2)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password