Yamaia Faye, the speaker of empowerment and fashion designer, Marbella 201726-06-2017
Yamaia is a fashion entrepreneur with a vision of promoting beauty within the fashion industry by creating exotic bespoke fashion collections, providing image consultancy services, modelling courses and hosts events designed to help people look good and feel great and inspire them to realise their dreams.
Yamaia was born in the USA but was raised in Hawaii and lived in various key markets Washington D.C. Florida, New York, Chicago, London, Milan & Dubai which provided her with a culturally diverse and exotic upbringing which not only shaped her creative and colour view, but prepared her for international success as a model,designer & entrepreneur.
Yamaia is living in Spain for the last 3 years and she has been very active giving successful seminars in Nueva Andalucia and Marbella.
Yamaia started modelling in fashion shows at just 17 when she was selected to become a Hawaiian Tropic model and to represent the island of Lanai. Since then she has built up an impressive portfolio of modelling commissions for agencies and fashion designers, initially in the USA for designers including Michael Costello and Versace.
Today Yamaia has expanded her operations into Europe, making Marbella the location for her design/lifestyle studio and her base. It is from here that she personally overseas every part of her business including couture design collections, organising YLUXX Brand Tours, providing expert fashion advice on TRE radio, individuals, business and a public speaker who is passionate about women/men empowerment & Creating UROwn Identity for your Life.
Yamaia's popularity is increasing due to her interesting designs and topics, all related with the self development, internal peace and beauty.
These are the highlights of her career:
- Fashiongyyrl CAFE joint venture Universal – Host/Concept developer
- Home & Life Magazine Makeover – Image Consultant/Designer
- BlackFashionweek Chicago IL – Designer/Industry Panellist
- Lions Golf World Championship Tournament – Designer presentation
- Swan’s College Career Day – Speaker
- La Donnas Del Mundo, Art Project by Artenovum, Presentations – Writer/Presenter
- Yamaia LUXX Showroom, Concept developer – Owner
- YAMAIA presents YNOT Luxury Marbella Weekend
- The Art of FASHION at Kasser Rassu – Presentation/Designer
- Yamaia styling with Marbella Te Quiero
- Fashiongyyrl in Mac Models & Casting – Instructor
- YLUXX Showroom with ITWorks – Presenter
- Yamaia at LUKS Marbella – Designer/Presenter
- El libro de las 100 empresarias y profesionales más elegantes del mundo
- Beautiful People Magazine – Guest designer/Speaker/Instructor
- Millennium 2001 Fashion Expo in Tampa Florida with Ms. USA Kenya Moore
- Project Runway designer Michael Costello in Los Angeles for the Michael Costello Collection
- Commercial and print campaigns
- Versace Miami private showing 2002
- Chicago Fashion Week 2008
- Shibuy Hada print campaign
Her project CYOI (Create Your Own Identity) has the following vision:
Join Create UROwn Identity, and be ready for a Empowering -Encouraging & Empacting w/coaching sessions, fellowship & events. We always bring Quest Speakers.. Plus, the things you will learn how to project the best possible ‘you’ covering everything from nutrition, hair and makeup, wardrobe analysis, self-esteem, etiquette and manners in business and in your private life. Learn about Yamaia’s vision, lifestyle and receive advice designed specifically to help you achieve your goals in all areas of your life. There is a memberships packets available, Upon request. Were looking forward to your presences in & at any of our fabulous presentation..
Her vision about Women's empowerment makes her already a big celebrity. Don't forget to follow her on all of her Social Media Channels.
Business Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreateUROwnIdentity/
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password