10 Minutes with the inimitable Charlotte Fisher…28-12-2009
Nicola spends 10 minutes with the bubbly Charlotte Fisher, Marbella It Girl, Night Club Hostess and well known public relations for clubs and restaurants. Born in Cheshire and educated in Switzerland, the multi-lingual Ms. Fisher is notorious on the Marbella Club scene and has now changed tack slightly and is running The Orchid Lounge Restaurant (Thai-Japanese fusion on the frontline of Puerto Banus), a hardworking lady with a penchant for good champagne…
1. What was the last sms that you received?
Last text was a booking for my new restaurant, (real one was from my man to make sure I got home ok!)
I don´t have an i-pod, when I am training in the gym, music like " the eye of the tiger!, but playing at home and in the car is Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix or Lenny Kravitz.
3. What book have you got on your bedside table?
The works of Oscar Wilde.
4. What is the most memorable experience that you have ever had?
Most memorable experience was when my parents told me that they were proud of me.
5. What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?
The list of stupid things I’ve done is endless! But I try to learn from them. (if I can remember them!)
6. What would your last meal be?
My last meal, if I was on death row?! Would prefer liquids, Cristal Rose.
7. If I was to give you a O/W plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go and what 3 things would you take with you?
Plane ticket to the middle of nowhere, with loads of books, a chef and a butler!
8. Who would you most like to wake up next to?
Someone I love holding me
9. What would be your ideal job?
Ideal job?! I love what I do. But does sleeping count?
10. Hang up your dress or drop it where you are?
Depends if it’s taken off me!
11. Plane, boat or train?
Train, sleeper, 1st class. I’ve done eastern Europe like that - great experience.
12. Have you had plastic surgery? If so where, and if not, would you?
No plastic surgery boob wise, discovered a wonder bra at a young age, like Amex, don’t leave home without it! Facially had a little help, but my nose is mine!
13. If you believed in re-incarnation, what would your next life look like?
By: Nicola Vieira Rodrigues
Your looking great Darlin xx
Wish I had taken Johns advice LOL
Running platinum Lace Glasgow if you are ever around!!
loads of love Sam xx
Lil Sami is coming into town 16th of september, he needs something to drive with, as always: Please call me 677 437 262
remember me from "back in the day" you are as beautiful as ever.
See all comments (7)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password