10 Minutes with Irishman about town Gerry McGovern, 32 and a half12-01-2010
Professional Bar owner Gerry McGovern, Ballinamore, Co Leitrim born and bred now owner of Marbella’s own home from home, “The Home Bar” speaks exclusively to i-marbella
1. What was the last sms that you received?
Hi Gerry I see from Facebook you are now proud parents. When was she born?
2. What´s playing on your i-pod at the moment?
U2’s Achtung Baby
3. What book have you got on your bedside table?
Harlen Coben’s latest novel
4. What is the most memorable experience that you have ever had?
Seeing my Daughter Olivia being born only 10 days ago
5. What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?
Got lost in my home town, bear in mind there are only about 5 houses in it
6. What would your last meal be?
Steak Tornedos Rossini
7. If I was to give you a O/W plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go and what 3 things would
you take with you?
The Carribean, my two girls and a razor
8. Who would you most like to wake up next to
Apart from the obvious, Charlize Theron
9. What would be your ideal job?
10. Do you leave your underwear on the floor?
11. Plane, boat or train?
Plane, I like to get to my destination as quickly as possible
12. Have you had plastic surgery? If so where and if not would you?
No and No, I am happy with what I have.
13. If you believed in re-incarnation, what would your next life look like?
Futuristic, Captain Scarlet meets Luke Skywalker.
14. If you were a gambler would it be Black Jack, Poker or Roulette?
15. What do you miss most about Eire?
Friends and Family.
16. Twitter or Facebook
By: Johnny Gates
Buy the entire gallery
Hi jonny, love the site. Iam now mailing you from leitrim, does it appear as a hit ??or are we all living in an imaginary place. Hope your sitting at "HOME" now, enjoying a nice cup of coffee. Hope the weather is good and the gossip even better. P.S tell Gerry to start collecting coke cans!!
See all comments (5)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password