February 01, 2018 starts ICO for worlds first inventors crowdfunding platform Arcallia.com30-01-2018
February 01, 2018 starts ICO for worlds first inventors crowdfunding platform Arcallia.com Source: www.Arcallia.com
On February 01, 2018, investors will be able to invest in the unique inventors common funding platform www.arcallia.com. Investors earn revenue from inventions, and inventors can give more new solutions to the world.
Over the past 5 years, Estonian inventors have come up with a unique solution that is aimed specifically at inventors and bringing innovative ideas to life all over the world. The Estonian Inventors Association president Kalle Köömnemägi and Investor Veiko Huuse are major shareholders and run the whole project.
- * The solution is an international crowdfunding platform called www.Arcallia.com, which offers inventors the opportunity to be protected while making their invention public in order to find financing for making it a reality.
* Investors can, depending on the invention, in return get a share of the invention’s patent, the direct profits, the rights to the sale of the invention, the actual invention itself and other benefits stemming from that particular project.
* To minimise risks for the inventors, the Arcallia platform has also created opportunities for protecting investments on their platform.
* The general strategy of the organisation is to actively seek out inventions and innovative ideas, to present them to society and to include society in bringing them to reality through the crowdfunding platform.
* We offer professional support, intellectual property protection, and support with budgeting, presenting the business model, determining circulation capacities, creating the product and brand, marketing and finding specialised legal aid.
* In this area of activities, we have experience in carrying out professional evaluations through international inventors’ association and the experts and consultants in the respective area.
Estonia is known around the world as an innovative e-state, where many unique solutions of today have gotten their start, for example, Skype, GrabCAD, e-residency, Starship Technologies, Myomeeter, Lactobacillus Fermentum ME-3, Paiste cymbals, etc.
Also, stakeholders representing various international producers are included, who can use the platform for presenting their cases to the inventors on Arcallia, to find the best innovative solutions for their objectives.
Arcallia helps make the world a better place through innovation.
Based on the long-time close cooperation between Arcallia’s partner the Estonian Inventors Association and international inventors’ associations, the platform is expected to include over 10 000 inventors, whose ideas touch hundreds of millions of people and are interesting for millions of investors.
The Arcallia ICO begin started on 1.02.2018 and the ICO process will last 2 months.
After a successful ICO, the platform creation and launch will start, according to the company’s business plan and the timeline outlined on their website. The ICO is hoped to reach 25 million USD and anyone can participate in the ICO.
The internal currency of Arcallia, which will be used to make investments on the platform will be the Eesty Coin token. In the future, the value of Eesty Coin will be tied to real inventions, patents and their successes. The price of the token for ICO participants is 0,5USD. The token has been created based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology and can be traded on public markets.
Additional information about Eesty Coin available in the Whitepaper -> Eesty Coin Whitepaper https://eestycoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/whitepaper.pdf
To participate in the ICO, visit www.arcallia.com
To get additional information or to arrange interviews, please contact Veiko@arcallia.com
Follow Eesty Coin
Twitter: Eesty Coin https://twitter.com/EestyCoin
Facebook: Eesty Coin https://www.facebook.com/eestycoin/
E-mail: info (@)eestycoin.com
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password