Win 2 places at Claudio Cannigia's Soccer camp this Easter21-03-2011
CC7 Kids SoccerCamp in BENAHAVÍS takes place on April 19th-23rd 2011 and they have limited places! 5 days of professional coaching, fun and matches with Claudio Paul Caniggia and his training staff! i-Marbella is giving away 2 FREE passes to the camp. To win these You must answer the question:Can You name one of the clubs Claudio Cannigia played for in Argentina? Send the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 5 days will include:
- To promote the sport activity and to increase the personal improvement (Kids will learn to set personal goals, such as physical fittness, improve their technical skills, and promote friendship and fairplay within Football)
- Providing kids with friendship, and the fair play and team work associated with Football! (Learn to become ambassodors to Football and promoting the sport as a lifelong bonding event!)
- To correct the tactic and technical mistakes and physical training ( Everyday the kids will acquire the skills and fundamental concepts of Football from the technical skills, to the passionate side which begins with the heart and soul).
- The technical practice of the professional football.
Claudio Caniggia and his team will personally supervise the new highlighted talents during the camp, supporting them and giving his professional advise.
Small working groups for childs between 5 to 16 years old, managed by professional certified trainers. Daily training sessions from 10:00hs until 13:00hs on the professional football fields of the Benahavis Sport Centre, a top quality sport facilities very often selected by professional football clubs to do their trainingcamps . www.benahavis.es
The camp starts on Tuesday 19th until Saturday 23rd of April 2011, during the Easter Week holidays (Semana Santa). The participants will receive a full sport kit package (Football shorts, t-shirt and socks) to use during the training sessions, also a daily packed brunch (fruits and isotonic beverages). The last day we will celebrate a ceremony where every player will receive a Certificate of Participation, then we will have a' fun football match between the trainers and parents!
After the game everybody is invited to join the Lunch Party (BBQ and Paella) to officially close the 1st Claudio Caniggia CC7 Kids Soccer Camp – Benahavís 2011
The enrollment time will be open until Friday 15th of April 2011. Places are limited to 80 participants to guarantee the quality of the training sessions.
In case of NO VACANCY before April 15th the enrollment will be automatically closed.Bus transfer would be available on request from Málaga and Sotogrande.
SPECIAL VIP GUESTS and SURPRISES
Modality of the course:
A __ Only Camp (no bus transfer needed) 295€
B__ Camp + Daily Bus Transfer 325€
If you choose the B Modality we will contact you to indicate the BUS STOPS.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Payments should be made in full via Bank transfer at the time of enrollment (booking) process. Online bookings are available on our website, payable via paypal or major credit cards.
Account Number (IBAN): ES67 0065-0034-80-0021004312. Barclays Bank. SWIFT: BARCESMM. Reference: Child's name + camp1
IMPORTANT: Please, send the filled and signed enrollment form together with the bank transfer receipt to the FAX 902 009 778 or if you prefer via e-mail to
email@example.com. If you not send the requested documentation our booking dept. will not be able to confirm your child's enrollment.
Payments are non-refundable, except the following circumstances:
- Cancellation of the Soccer Camp (100% refundable).
- Abandon of the activity because of illness or injury. In this case the refundable amount will be adjusted proportionally to the not joined days.
Any other abandon circumstances apart of the mentioned will not be considered.
i-Marbella is giving away 2 FREE passes to the camp. To win these You must answer the question:
Can You name one of the clubs Claudio played for in Argentina?
Send the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info go to http://www.claudiocaniggia.es/
By: Tene Sommer
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password