Marbella Fashion Police: Katy Kashef06-03-2012 Comments (3)
This week's Marbella Fashion Police section will investigate the style of the fabulous Katy Kashef! Read below to find out how she always stays so chic!
1. How would you define your style?
Daytime I would say I dress comfy and I'm effortlessly groomed. At night, I go for trendy, girly with a hint of elegance.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
Putting my make up on and getting dressed takes me about an hour, as I prepare the outfit in my head according to my mood in advance.
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
On-line shopping is my speciality! American web sites offer great vast of choices in brands and price range. I do that monthly in small quantities.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
In the world of fashion, looks and trends move fast, so I first look at what works for me and for my body shape and then add what is happening on the runway. Not wise versa.
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
My favorite shop on-line is Revolve and they do have an actual shop in Los Angeles.
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
A pair of black pants is a must have in my wardrobe, and I always have a black dress ready at my side. You never now when you will have writer's block.
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
Any shade of green or pink is my favourite. I can't explain why. It just speaks to my feelings of what and how I am.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
The most expensive item I have is a leather jacket i bought from Gucci a few years back. But it was love and lust at first sight!
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
Jennifer Aniston, because of her style during the day and also in the evening.
10. What advice would you give to have obtain a good style?
You wont go wrong, if you first find out what works for your shape and then keep it simple.
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (3)
Happy Holidays from the Kardashians - Saturday Night Live
A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password