International Lunch at Xusan Teo's House13-05-2011 Comments (3)
Xusan Teo organised an lunch at her house called "International Pot Luck Lunch".
Xusan Teo from Casa Marbella organised a beautiful lunch at her house today, 13th of May. 22 women, who live in Marbella came with different dishes and enjoyed a lovely afternoon. Xusan said that it will be a tradition and the next lunch will take place soon! Among the guests were Saeko Hamada, Inge Rinkhoff, Rebecca Krutz, Muriel Rens and many more! See the pictures of the dishes below!
1. SRI LANKA - Alia Babapulle - Potato bhurta + bean & cabbage mallum
2. HONG KONG - Magdalena Chan - Spare ribs
3. GERMANY - Inge Rinkhoff - Homemade leberkäse, sweet mustard & pretzeln
4. IRAN - Negar - Persian kebab + meloncello.com
5. VENEZUELA - Geika - Arepa
6. INDONESIA - Tiara - Mini vanilla cupcakes
7. SPAIN - Susana Sanchez - Tortilla española
8. UK - Susie & Tara - British shepherd pie + Trifle
9. GERMANY - Rebecca Krutz - Frikadelle (meatball) with sauerkraut + sweet mustard
10. THAILAND - Xusan Teo - Thai salad with papaya + Thai crab meat cakes
11. SINGAPORE - Xusan Teo - Hainanese chicken rice
12. UK - Donna Jensen - Chicken pasta + coleslaw
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (3)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password