Halloween Sangria recipe31-10-2009
Halloween party is complete without a cauldron of blood with floating eyeballs. Stir up some delicious gruesomely Halloween Party Sangria to get the right mood for the evening!
* 1 bottle inexpensive red wine
* 2 Whole oranges
* 4 Whole peaches, divided into quarters
* 10 large seedless grapes
* 5 tsp sugar
* 1 Whole lemon
* 1 kg dry ice
* 2 bottles Merlot red wine
* 450 ml cranberry juice or frozen cranberry juice concentrate
* 120 ml rum
* 1 Cup green grapes, peeled
* 2 bottles of golden or red ginger ale
Mix the wine and sugar in a large bowl.
Peel the oranges, divide them into sections and squeeze the juice into the bowl. Drop the mashed pieces into the punch.
Peel the peaches and cut them into quarters. Squeeze them slightly to make them look more "mangled" and add them to the bowl. If peaches are out of season, any soft in-season fruit will work. Add grapes.
Chill the sangria in the refrigerator overnight, or until well chilled.
Use your imagination to make this Halloween punch exceptionally creepy!
See all comments (2)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password