Results from four Day training in Jerez.15-02-2010
Hamilton tops four day test times...
Beset by bursts of torrential rain during the four day period, the teams were able to test tires and their new 2010 cars for both dry and wet conditions on the 4.428km track in Jerez during the four day pre-season test before the Bahrain Grand Prix on March 12 – 14th.
The fastest lap came from Toro-Rosso's Jamie Alguersuari who laid down a blazing lap time of 1:19.919, over eight-tenths of a second faster than any of the other Formula One drivers, “I’m pleased with how these two days of testing went,” said Jaime. “It was very useful to drive the car with different fuel loads and in different track conditions, in the dry, in the wet and ‘intermediate’ conditions. Overall, it has been a positive week for me and also for the team.”
Best times from the Jerez test Times from all four days combined.
Driver Car Best time Difference
- Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes MP4-25 79.583 0
- Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR5 79.919 0.336
- Kamui Kobayashi BMW Sauber-Ferrari C29 79.95 0.367
- Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR5 80.026 0.443
- Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes VJM03 80.18 0.597
- Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth FW32 80.341 0.758
- Robert Kubica Renault R30 80.358 0.775
- Michael Schumacher Mercedes W01 80.613 1.03
- Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes MP4-25 80.618 1.035
- Nico Hülkenberg Williams-Cosworth FW32 80.629 1.046
- Pedro de la Rosa BMW Sauber-Ferrari C29 80.736 1.153
- Vitantonio Liuzzi Force India-Mercedes VJM03 80.754 1.171
- Nico Rosberg Mercedes W01 80.927 1.344
- Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault RB6 81.203 1.62
- Fernando Alonso Ferrari F10 81.424 1.841
- Felipe Massa Ferrari F10 81.485 1.902
- Vitaly Petrov Renault R30 82 2.417
- Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault RB6 82.043 2.46
- Lucas di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth VR-01 82.912 3.329
- Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth VR-01 89.964 10.381
By: Pete Iston
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password