Marbella Fashion Police: Classy Lina Hodgkins14-03-2013
This week's Fashion Police sections will investigate the style of the Marketing Manager of Linekers Group - Lina Hodgkins!
1. How would you define your style?
Quite sophisticated and classy, I like classic styles.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
Approximately one or two hours.
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
I am a massive fan of the British high street. I go to the UK 3-4 times a year with an empty suitcase and always come back with excess baggage.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
I don't really have any inspirations, I know what I like.
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
Zara, Top Shop, Warehouse, I don't really have favourites it depends what is in the shops when I go shopping.
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
I love everything in my wardrobe, but prefer summer clothes to winter ones.
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
I love red and all bright colours, I think colour is an extension to my personality.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
A pair of Gucci shoes 700€ that I never wear as they cripple me.
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
I love Victoria Beckham´s style and her clothes range.
10. What advice would you give to have obtain a good style?
Don't follow fashion if the fashion doesn't suit you, wear what makes you feel good and look good!
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (3)
Olivia Valere & Global Gift Foundation Present La Soiree
Eva Longoria dancing along with Descemer Bueno Bailando
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password