What's and what's not about Tooth Whitening!09-01-2011 Comments (1)
Leading Marbella dentist Dr Nina King of Oasis Dental Clinic gives i-marbella some tips to make sure that you keep a winning smile throughout 2011!
· That “ wow” factor! Getting back the youthful, brilliant white smile that you used to have before culprits like coffee, red wine and age all started to stain and darken your teeth.
· Convenience! Now with the “at-home” whitening systems you can just pop the trays in at nights and literally have treatment while you sleep! Or if that doesn´t suit your lifestyle you can walk in and walk out of the dental surgery with a whiter smile in just an hour!
· Pain free treatment! No needles, no anaesthetic needed, no cutting into tooth tissue… simple and straightforward with great results! (Yes it can be common for some people to have sensitivity afterwards but this will resolve)
[im Oasis Dental Clinic
· Not having a through dental examination first to make sure that there are no other serious problems which might be causing the discolouration.
· Not trying to take shortcuts and adopt the DIY approach! For example using trays which are not customised to fit your individual mouth so that there is unnecessary leakage of product and irritation of your gums.
· Not first checking if you are a good candidate for whitening. For example if you have crowns or veneers these won´t change colour and you could be wasting your time! Get advice from a trained dentist who has examined your mouth and can discuss the treatment as it relates to you. We are all different!
By: Giles Brown
See all comments (1)
Rueda de prensa Gomez & Molina sobre "Marbella Luxury Weekend"
Jennifer Lopez - Live It Up ft. Pitbull
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password