Need to get rid of cellulite and localized fat? Try Hooke at Ibramed!20-02-2013
Hooke is a radiofrecuency device for medical, esthetical and cosmetic treatments which produces a high frequency electromagnetical field (27,12 MHZ). Hooke is indicated for wrinkles, skin flaccidity, cellulite and localized fat treatments. And now for the first time, you can have a Hooke treatment at Ibramed in Puerto Banus!
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Painless treatment.
- Activates the fibro blasters activity.
- Stimulates new production of elastin and collagen in the skin.
- Non-invasive and safe technique, the results can be visible from the first
- The device has 3 accessories:
- Cryo (cooling)
Bipolar: to use the bipolar function should be use the head with two circles.
Activates the fibro blasters, which produces the collagen and elastin.
Works by heat, first with the deeper skin layer, who emitted toward to the upper
layers, producing a thermal sensation.
To get the optimal results, we must reach the temperature of 40/42° from the
second minute of application.
Monopolar : the monopolar function have to be use with the one circle head. It
will be treat problems of localized fat, cellulite, fibrosis and collagen production.
The sensation of heat is less than bipolar.
Cryo (cooling): is the cooling head accessory. Prepare the skin before the
monopolar or bipolar treatment. Important to use after the treatment to cool
down the skin and provides a vasoconstrictor effect.
Bipolar Face: 10/15 days
Bipolar Body: 8/10 days
The full treatment will last between 8 to 10 sessions.
Completing the treatment the skin will rest a minimum of 2 or 3 month.
Is very important to respect these rules and indications; the skin has a limit and
could occur the opposite effect and the collagen can be damage.
The treatment results depend on different factors:
Age, Lifestyle, Nutrition habits (provide supplements for the peptides of the skin) will improve
the result of the treatment.
- Remove all the metal accessories of the customer. Will heated if not.
- Clean the skin to be treat. (A light scrub can be used also).
- Extend over the area only Vegetal Oil; a generous amount.
- Apply one minute the cooling mode.
- Set the function mode need to be used, the power and time parameters and
don’t press the pedal/start until you have the selected accessory (bipolar or
monopolar) over the skin area you are going to treat. The movement have to
follow a certain rhythm.
- For the facial, start with “cooling” for one minute. Apply during 7 minutes on
each side, ending with another minute of cooling.
- In the body treatment the time of exposure will depend on the area to treat.
- All of them are temporary
- Heat or discomfort sensation
- Redness or edema
- Stretch skin feeling
- Works with heat though an electromagnetic field (27,12 MHz)
- Radiofrequency works over in 3 actions: generates volume, and lipoid
- The lipolisis is the degradation of the lipids (fat cells). The fat is composed of
glycerol + 3 fatty acids. Heating liquefies glycerol, moreover, the cell membrane
is porous so that the glycerol can leave the cell more easily. Glycerol goes out of
the cell into the blood passage. Then it removes out the body by the liver.
The lipolisis is a natural process.
Local RF greatly stimulates this process of remodelling.
Face: we can only use the bipolar mode
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Nasolabial fold
- Jaw line
- Centimetres reduction
- Fibrosis reduction
Monopolar or Bipolar
- Neck, but Never in the trachea
-Epilepsy, heart pacemaker, pregnancy, tuberculosis, tumour diseases,
arteriosclerosis in advanced stadium, fever, rheumatoid arthritis, dermal filling
materials, irritating skin or presenting adverse conditions, big metal Implants,
diabetes, keloides, acne, Bracket,
Note: it is possible to apply the RF a month a a half after the Botox
Advantage over the plastic surgery:
- No recovery period
- There are no complications
- No scars
- It is not painful
- Hooke is less expensive
- Improved visible from the first session.
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (2)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password