Marbella Fashion Police:Inge Rinkhoff04-04-2012
Our style section Fashion Police investigates the style of the beautiful real estate agent Inge Rinkhoff! Read below to find out more about her!
1. How would you define your style?
I hope my style is modern and elegant.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
I feel comfortable going out with a proper outfit, so I guess I need 1 hour to be ready.
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
I would have to admit, that I am window-shopping all the time, and therefore spending quite some money on shopping.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
My inspirations and ideas I get from other women's outfits and fashion magazines.
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
My favourite brands are Louis Vuitton, D&G, Gucci, Versace and La Perla.
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
My favourite piece in my closet is a short "Little Black Dress", which fits to quite some occasions with the right accessories.
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
My favourite colours are turquoise, light blue, green, white and black. Turquoise, light blue and green go well with my hair colour and black and white are in my opinion always in fashion.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
The most expensive piece in my wardrobe is a long black evening gala dress from Versace, with a nice cleavage.
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
From all the celebrities I like Madonna's style the most.
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (2)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password