Marbella Fashion Police:Gothic Chic Charlotte Fisher02-05-2012 Comments (2)
This week's Fashion Police arrested Charlotte Fisher and investigated her style! Read below to find out more about her wardrobe!
1. How would you define your style?
I would say Gothic Chic.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
It depends where I'm going. As I tend to live in black, it's fairly quickly, 20 minutes or so....
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
I buy bits and bobs whenever I see something that I like.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
I've always had a clear idea of what clothing and styles I like. Jean Paul Gualtier, Gianni Versace and Thierry Mugler have influenced me over the years, especailly when I was in fashion college in Paris
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
All three mentioned above and Thomas Wylde. Although I love having a route through little shops to see what goodies I can find.
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
A long black raw silk fish-tail dress that i have to be poured into and all of my Halloween costumes
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
Colours are what defines the mood and personality of the wearer. Personaly I'm more comfortable wearing black, but it doesn't mean I don't like other colours. If you see me out wearing red though, BEWARE !!!!!
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
Probably my favourite Thomas Wylde handbag, but I can't live without it...
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
I love Angelina Jolie's and Morticia Adams' style
10. What advice would you give to have obtain a good style?
My style isn't to everybodys liking, as I often get reminded, mainly by my Mother, but stay true to yourself. You won't feel self-confident in life if you're not confident in what you're wearing.
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (2)
Olivia Valere & Global Gift Foundation Present La Soiree
Eva Longoria dancing along with Descemer Bueno Bailando
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password