Marbella Fashion Police: Ex-Miss Malaga Belinda Gutierrez10-02-2013 Comments (2)
This weeks Fashion Police talked with the model and ex-miss Malaga Belina Gutierrez about her style choices and shopping habits!
1. How would you define your style?
I would say its simple and elegant.
2. What is your ideal look for the day? And for the night?
My ideal look for the day would be jeans, comfortable shoes with a good basic shirt and a bag where I fit all of my stuff. And for the night, an elegant dress with high heels to give a touch of glamour.
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks?
The truth is I do not spend too much time to choose my looks. I dress how I feel at all times.
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos, etc?
The ideas for my looks come from fashion magazines and and also when I visit the main fashion cities.
5. What is your favorite piece in the closet?
My favorite piece in the closet are my jeans.
6. Your favorite stores are ..
My favorite stores are Colcci, Mango, Zara, Chloé, Missoni and Jimmy Choo.
7. What are your favorite accessories?
My favorite accessories are handbags, sunglasses, shoes and bracelets.
By: Tene Sommer / Kaouthar Wadih
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (2)
Olivia Valere & Global Gift Foundation Present La Soiree
Eva Longoria dancing along with Descemer Bueno Bailando
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password