Marbella Fashion Police: Annika Urm30-11-2012
This time the Fashion Police section investigates one of our own - Annika Urm. She is the beautiful CEO of i-Marbella.com, who originally comes from Estonia. Let's have a look at her wardrobe and find out more about her style choices.
1. How would you define your style?
Feminine, classic, but still a bit sexy.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
Not much. Doing my hair takes the longest, but makeup maximum 15 minutes and dressing up only 10 minutes. So all together no more than an hour.
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
I go shopping time to time (not every day). Especially when I am on a vacation, in Spain or in Italy, or in London, in Paris. I only buy when I really see something that is specially for me. I dont make emotionals purchases. And half of my dresses are specially designed and made for me.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
Mostly from the fashion magazines, both online and on paper.
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
From high street brands I like Zara, Mango and Uterque. From designers I prefer Cavalli, Pucci, D&G, John Richmond, Louis Vuitton and Gucci, Pdh
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
All my dresses. i have them a lot. i also love shoes
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
I love bright colours and also light blue. This accentuates my eyes and its very sexy when your skin is tanned.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
I guess my Pucci, Versace, D&G etc dresses and LV, Gucci bags.
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
I like the style of Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lopez.
10. What advice would you give to have obtain a good style?
Have less clothes but more quality and classical things in your wardrobe.
Most important is, let your hair done and you will always look great, no matter what you are wearing
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (5)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password