Marbella Fashion Police: Ana Lucia Alonso25-04-2012 Comments (7)
This week's Fashion Police focuses on the style of Ana Lucia Alonso from Ocean Club. Read below to find out more about her style choices!
1. How would you define your style?
I am a total classic. I have an easy way when it comes to dressing and I like to be chic and wear the basics. I can buy my clothes from Zara or from Madison Avenue, or a combination — after all, a classic is a classic. My wardrobe consists of white button-down shirts, jeans and slacks, the perfect black blazer, the perfect little black dress, and a fabulous trench coat or two. I also have a drawer full of beautiful scarves and a closet full of gorgeous purses.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
Im really fast. In one hour I'm more than ready!
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
Once a week!
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
Usually from the magazines - Vogue, Elle, Cosmo and of course Kim Kardashian!
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
Missoni, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs and Ellie Saab!
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
My suitable black dress from Elie Saab, my black leather jacket (classic!) and for the free days, my collection of CONVERSE!
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
My color palette is denim, white, and black, with splashes of color here and there in the form of an accessory such as a scarf or purse. Clothing is basically neutral in color.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
My black dress from Elie Saab! Of course!
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
The ultimate example of a classic is, of course, Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria.
10. What advice would you give to have obtain a good style?
Be fresh and trendy, not too much colors, and not too much accessories, make up the most important!
I have to confess that I love makeup and rarely leave home without a touch of foundation. And ALWAYS sporting a smoky eye and long, full eyelashes MOST IMPORTANT THING! I play with the makeup of my eyes by keeping a soft lip.
11. What kind of makeup brands do you use?
When it comes to make up I love MAC and Bobbi Brown! And the most important things are also moisturising face treatments by Estee Lauder and Helena Rubenstein!
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
She is absolutely gorgeous and trendy!
See all comments (7)
i-Marbella Dance Marathon Official Video 2014 September
The American Parasite that Affects 250 Millions Americans
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password