Fashion Police: Fabulous Singer Yanela Brooks19-01-2012
Yanela Brooks is a well-known pianist, composer, arranger and singer, originally from Guantanamo (Cuba). Her outfits are always memorable and she really carries them all out. i-Marbella brings her style secrets to you!
1. How do you describe your style?
Sexy and explosive, casual, glamorous.
2. What is your ideal look for daytime? And night time?
Jeans, shirt and bleiser, comfortable shoes without hills, clean and wash face but always gloss in my lips.
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks?
Not much time, about 20 mins.
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos etc?
Sometimes from magazines, videos but in general i create them from myself, because i like to look different from everyone.
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
I adore a few of them - a black jacket, a red dress and my yellow boots.
6. Your favourite shops are..
I love Zara, and my mum's creations.
7. What is your favourite color?
White, black, red for sure!
8. What are your favourite accessories?
All the accessories that i wear, because all of them has been presented from my mum, husband, and lovely friends.
9. What advice would you give to have a great style?
The most important is to maintain a clean skin, nice smile to feel confident and to go out to do excersices as much as you can to get a strong body and mind.
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (1)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password