Fashion Police: Eline Keijzer Aboutaka17-05-2013
Eline Keijzer Aboutaka (39) is from Dutch origin, but has been living in Marbella since the age of six. The beautiful designer, who makes incredible Pashminas, talks about her style and favorite fashion brands.
1. How do you define your style?
2. What is your ideal look for daytime? And night time?
White jeans and a bling t-shirt and a nice pair of sandals. Night time - cocktail dress accompanied by a nice pashmina.
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks?
Spontaneous choice for comfort and style depending on the occasion.
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos etc?
I first choose my latest creation pashmina and then match the dress to go with it.
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
My pashminas of course and my handbags and shoes.
6. Your favourite shops are..
Valentino, Roberto Cavalli and El Corte Ingles has great brands.
7. What is your favourite color?
White and pink.
8. What are your favourite accessories?
The beautiful jewelery my husband gives me.
9. What advice would you give to have a great style?
10. Who is your favourite style icon?
Buy the entire gallery
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password