Fashion Police: Dj Lola Zapata07-01-2012
Fashion police investigates the lovely dj Lola Zapata this week. Read more to know about her style choices!
1. How do you define your style?
Very comfortable and chic!
2. What is your ideal look for the day? And for the night?
Daytime I like jeans with a T-shirt and comfortable shoes. And nighttime a very short evening gown with a touch of brightness and clear heels!
3. Do you spend much time thinking and creating your looks?
Not much! I am very organized and I always have a clear vision in mind what I'm going to wear.
4. Your essential shops are ...
I love H&M for their shirts and sportswear and I have a friend who brings clothes from Italy - with good prices!!! (When you want something let me know!) Hahahaha!!!
5. Do you have a favourite piece in your wardrobe?
Its a grey vest from my grandfather! And I wear it sometimes with jeans.
6. Where do you get your inspiration: magazines, movies, music ...? I love to read magazines, I think they give you very good ideas, but mostly I follow the blog of my friend, hair and makeup artist Moncho Moreno!
7. What is your favorite color?
I love the army green, valentino red, black of course, white and camel.
8. What are your favourite accessories?
I always go with large rings depending on the occasion. I love very discreet earrings, necklace and ring and also a nice handbag!
9. What advice would you give to have good style?
It's important to feel comfortable and beautiful, no matter what your style is, whether it's casual, punk, or rock!
By: Tene Sommer / Kaouthar Wadih
Buy the entire gallery
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password