Marbella Fashion Police:Desiree Florido06-02-2012
Desiree Florido, a beautiful personal trainer and PR, talks to i-Marbella about her style choices. To see what is her favourite brand and how much time she spends on dressing up, read the interview below!
1. How do you define your style?
I have my own personal style.
2. What is your ideal look for daytime? And night time?
Daytime I dress elegant and comfortable. Night time depends on what event, brilliant and always elegant!
3. How much time do you spend on creating your looks before you go out?
In 10 minutes I can be made up and dressed but if I have to fix my hair I need 40 minutes more.
4. Where do you get ideas for your looks? From magazines, movies, videos etc?
The truth is I do not know exactly. Perhaps some ideas from the magazines, but I think it's very personal.
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?
I love all of my shoes!
6. What is your favourite color?
My favourite one is blue.
7. What are your favourite accessories?
Earrings for sure!
8. What advice would you give to have a great style?
It's good to follow fashion trends, but never stop being yourself and having your personal style!
9. Who is your style icon and why?
Rania of Jordanian because she has a feminine style, that is discreet and very personal.
10. What is your favourite brand?
My favorite one is BABY PHAT by Kiomara Lee Simmons.
If you are willing to show your style, please answer the following questions and send the answers and pictures to email@example.com!
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
Olivia Valere & Global Gift Foundation Present La Soiree
Eva Longoria dancing along with Descemer Bueno Bailando
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password