Marbella Fashion Police:Inna Kustenko25-11-2011
Inna Ku is a beautiful fashion designer, who's style is something you can't miss! Inna is always dressed like a star! i-Marbella found out more about her fashion preferences and style!
1. How would you define your style?
I would describe it as mixed: casual, modern, sexy, elegant. Depends on the occasion.
2. How much time do you spend dressing up before going out?
Usually I'd say around 40 min.
3. How often and where do you usually go shopping?
I go shopping all around the world. Every country has some special things which you can't find in others, then when you mix them get your unique look. Normally i don't plan shopping, just do it when I see something I really like.
4. Where do you get your inspiration and ideas?
Everywhere! People, culture, TV, Magazines, history.
5. My favourite shops/brands are ..
I like multi-brand shops. From brands my favourites for now are Philip Plain, Herve Leger, Missoni.
6. What is your favourite piece in the closet?
Inna Ku design hand made specially for me dress fully decorated with semi-precious stones.
7. What are your favourite colours? Why?
Red, black, white, green, pirple. All this colours are very exspressive and strong they reflect the character of woman who i m designing for and they are in fashion too, so make it easy to work with.
8. What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
Shoes and furs.
9. Which celebrity style do you like the most?
If you are willing to show your style, please answer the following questions an send the answers and pictures to email@example.com!
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (3)
Málaga Christmas lights are on! @ Malaga November 24th 2017
Marbella CIT XVIII Business Awards November 24 of 2017 at Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password