Marbella's Gentlemen: Esteban Freria12-04-2012 Comments (3)
i-Marbella's latest section Marbella's Gentlemen is introducing you the designer Esteban Freria. Read below to find out what kind of women and cars he likes or what he does in his spare time in the sunny Marbella!
1. How would you describe yourself?
I'm a very tolerant, but concerned person and with a capacity to work a lot.
2. What are your hobbies?
I would say my job is also my hobby! And also I love the art history.
3. What are your passions in life?
I'm very passionate, both in my private life as well in what I do. I like to live my life 100%.
4. Who has influenced you the most in life? And how?
My parents have influenced me the most. They taught me that achieving my goals comes only from hard work and the effort you put it. Nobody won't just give you anything.
5. What qualities do you like in a woman?
I like elegance and style. I think it's not so easy to have one..
6. What makes a woman sexy?
Being herself. Also intelligence and having your own personality.
7. What kind of cars do you like?
I like Hummers!
8. What attracts you to Marbella?
The sun, the light, the peace - its a very tolerant cosmopolitan city.
9. What is the best way to spend your weekends in Marbella?
I live spending my day in a lounge chair in a chiringuito with a book! At night any party with good friends!
10. What are you plans for the summer?
I don't have plans, I prefer to improvise!
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
See all comments (3)
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password