Marbella's Gentlemen: Axel Caniggia24-06-2012
The son of Claudio Paul Caniggia and Mariana Nannis, Axel Caniggia, has been a painter for 18 years!He has had two exhibitions in Marbella - in Villa Padierna and one in the Joyería Antonio Seijo. At the moment he is working on some portraits and maybe having one exhibition in Florida! Enough about Axel an artist, how much do you know about him as a man?
1. How would you describe yourself?
I dont know possibly as an outsider.
2. What are your hobbies?
Smoking cigarettes, reading books and playing some music.
3. What are your passions in life?
My passion in life is the drive to create what i have not created yet.
4. Who has influenced you the most in life? And how?
I am influenced every day by many people for example Musicians, Artists, Painters, Philosophers and my father. For example Van Morrison his music influences me his music takes you places where you have never been before. Vermeer the color and lighting of his paintings and so on.
5. What qualities do you like in a woman?
To be comprehensive.
6. What makes a woman sexy?
Many things but a beatiful smile and a confident walk.
7. What kind of cars do you like?
Vintage sport cars circa 1960s.
8. What attracts you to Marbella?
I dont really know.
9. What is the best way to spend your weekends in Marbella?
Taking a nice drive and smoking cigarettes and having a nice quiet read by the pool side.
10. What are you plans for the summer?
None as such cause we live day by day.
By: Tene Sommer
Buy the entire gallery
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password