Costa del Sol
Marbella Gentlemen: Frank Camelot02-12-2013
- Everybody who lives in Marbella, either knows or definitely has seen or heard Frank Camelot aka Paco. He has amazing singing voice and he is also a true gentleman. i-Marbella brings you a short interview to find out more about that intriguing talent.
- 1. How would you describe yourself?
- As a simple person, a little flirty maybe. I love to dress well and be a good friend for my friends.
- 2. What are your hobbies?
- As you know the first I love to do is to sing, secondly I would say to play paddle. I started playing already 15 years ago, and third to enjoy life! I love being happy.
- 3. What are your passions in life?
- God is a passion of mine, because he always takes care of me, and secondly my two daughters who are my life, and third, I would love to have a family, but everything comes at its own time.
- 4. Who has influenced you the most in life? And how?
- God, he showed me to actually see life in a very simple and happy way, also at the age of 22 I had a virus and no doctor could diagnose what it was. So I spent two years in a wheelchair, but thankfully in the end everything was fine, but that made me see life differently and I quickly learned to appreciate what I had.
- 5. What qualities do you like in a woman?
- Firstly herself, who she is! I like a woman with a good style, to be simple and of course romantic.
- 6. What makes a woman sexy?
- How she carries herself, the way she looks, how she dresses, I think all women have something sexy inside of them.
- 7. What kind of cars do you like?
- Hahaha, I like big cars!
- 8. What attracts you to Marbella?
- The main reason is of course the climate, which is simply divine. I also love glamor and as I said I love to dress well, and we must not forget that the quality of life in Marbella is unique.
- 9. What is the best way to spend your weekends in Marbella?
- Although people say that winter is boring in Marbella, I find it a nice time. During the winter I practise new songs, enjoy the company of the people I love and also go for bike rides.
- 10. What are you plans for the winter and next summer?
- The most important thing for me now is to promote my song “She is my South”, dedicated to Marbella. I recorded it in Miami at the legendary The Hit Factory studios and presented at Starlite Festival in the presence of great artist like Antonio Banderas and his wife, Sara Baras, Alejandro Sanz, Valeria Maza, etc .....It was a great day for me and Marbella.
Buy the entire gallery
No comments were found for this article!
Twenty Michelin chefs gathered on March 28th, 2017 in Marbella at the Fourth Edition of A Cuatro Manos by Dani García
A 4 Manos 1st day Dani Garcia ** and Jonnie Boer *** on 27th of March 2017
Top 10 Stories
120th Anniversary of Kempinski Hotels’ celebrated with Mayor of Estepona and guests April 2017 Gallery
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password