How Did Dr. Kai Kaye from Ocean Clinic Celebrate His Birthday?06-03-2014
The renown doctor Kai Kaye from Ocean Clinic Marbella turned 39 years old on the 28th of February. But how did he celebrate and how does a plastic surgeon feel about ageing overall? i-Marbella finds out.
1. How do you feel about Birthdays and ageing overall?
Very natural. I think that ageing is a natural part of life, so I embrace my birthdays and try to age well.
2. How has your thoughts about ageing changed after being a plastic surgeon?
You learn that external ageing is reversible; and that inner ageing is called wisdom ;-)
3. Which one of your Birthdays is the most memorable and why?
They are all memorable in their own way, but I remember my 31st still very well,
as I passed my Plastic Surgery Board Exam the day before in Berlin, so the celebration after
was with many dear friends celebrating both things together.
4. How did you or are you going to celebrate your big day this year?
This year I celebrated only in a small private dinner so far, as the weekend of my birthday
was busy with other things and my schedule at the moment is full of travels, but I am planning to do a party with friends soon.
5. What has been the best gift so far? From who and why?
That' s a secret, sorry ;-), but it was a great gift!
6. What is your beauty secret, since you look amazing?
Apart from my beloved Kiehls creams and peelings I think it is that I am mostly happy, which creates inner beauty ;-)
7. What are your plans for the summer?
I have been invited to many congresses this year, so a lot of my time will be taken traveling, apart of this I am hoping to spend the rest of my rare free time with my friends on the water and in the mountains.
Buy the entire gallery
Twenty Michelin chefs gathered on March 28th, 2017 in Marbella at the Fourth Edition of A Cuatro Manos by Dani García
A 4 Manos 1st day Dani Garcia ** and Jonnie Boer *** on 27th of March 2017
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password