Exclusive Interview with Entrepreneur Fausto Martinez27-06-2014
The entrepreneur and real estate developer Fausto Martinez is the Chairman and Founder of FM Consulting Group, that is a company that offers the very best property since 1990.
Few companies can boast the spectrum of skills and services that range from Sales & Marketing, Promotion, Project Management, Planning, Construction, Hotel & Golf Projects, Furnishing & Project Commercialisation. Furthermore FM Properties, the re-sales division of the group, offers access to over 1000 properties currently for sale on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas and offers clients the peace of mind of a well established real estate organisation when thinking of who best to sell their property or who best to advise them on the market.
With a well known portfolio of completed projects – such as Monte Paraiso, Monte Paraiso Country Club, Bahia del Velerin, Costa Galera, Las Lomas del Conde Luque and Cortijo del Mar – FM Consulting Realty Group brings a record of commercial and residential promotions and developments that is second to none, not to mention the credibility, experience and security that goes with celebrating 21 years of excellence at the heart of the Costa del Sol Real Estate Market. i-Marbella had an exclusive interview with the chairman and founder of this amazing company - Fausto Martinez himself.
- 1. You have been 24 years in the marketing world. What is the secret of your success?
- Innovation, adaptation to new market trends and especially get in the skin of the consumer or customer.
- 2. How important is marketing in a company?
- Marketing is the most important part of a company, always accompanied by a good product and a professional and dedicated staff.
- 3. Where did you get the idea of Cortijo del Mar resort?
- We bought Cortijo del Mar when it was in construction and we adapted it to our style.
- 4. How would you describe the property and real estate market right now?
- I think it is recovering gradually and Marbella will be the first city to restore its splendour and prominence shortly.
- 5. Now you are also expanding to Dominican Republic? Why did you choose this destination of all the islands of the Caribbean?
- I chose it because I personally am fascinated by this island I purchased an apartment there and the second step was to start a project of luxury beachfront on the Caribbean Sea.
- 6. Which of your projects are you most proud of and why?
- Possibly Velerín Bay.
- 7. You are also the Honorary Consul of Latvia in Marbella? How did you come to that position?
- I am Honorary Consul of the Republic of Latvia since 2007 in the five provinces of Andalusia: Málaga, Huelva, Almería, Granada and Cádiz. I was offered the opportunity to be Consul, as I began to do business with Latvia since 2003.
- 8. What are your plans for the future and for the summer?
- I will share my time between Marbella and the Dominican Republic.
9. How do you spend your free time?
- Enjoying the company of family.
- 10. Which are your favourite places in Marbella and why?
- The Old Town Puerto Banus and spring / autumn.
- 11. Which are the favourite tourist destinations?
- I have no preference, but it has to be close to the sea.
Buy the entire gallery
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password