Want or need to learn a new language? III Schools offer excellent programmes!16-02-2013
The Instituto Internacional de Idiomas has been the leading language school on the Costa del Sol since 1982. Our centres in Marbella, Nueva Andalucía and Estepona offer language tuition courses to over 1800 students every year.
All our centres hold the ISO 9001 quality management licence granted by SGS, the prestigious Swiss consultants.
As well as languages such as Spanish for foreigners, English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Chinese, we also offer the following programmes:
- Summer and Vacation Programme
- School Subjects Tutoring
- Information Technology and Typing
- Ongoing Vocational Training for Company Employees
- Translation Service
The I.I.I objective is to be a reference school which offers quality language tuition in a rapid and individualized way, in pleasant surroundings and taught by highly motivated and experienced teachers.
10 reasons why you should study a language at I.I.I
- 1. We have more than 28 years experience in language teaching.
- 2. Because of our qualified and highly motivated teachers.
- 3. We offer a wide range of courses which are fully adapted to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- 4. Because of our flexibility for organizing, planning and providing courses.
- 5. Our students study in a pleasant and enriching environment, where they can make friends with people of different nationalities.
- 6. We offer custom-tailored courses which satisfy individual customer needs.
- 7. Our teaching method and educational philosophy help the learning process.
- 8. We offer a wide variety of extra-academic activities and exclusive selection of accommodation facilities.
- 9. We are the only school to offer students, who study Spanish, the possibility of repeating intensive Spanish for free, if the desired target level is not reached at the end of the course.
- 10. For being an authorized centre for Cambridge University – ESOL and Instituto Cervantes DELE examinations (Nueva Andalucía) and holding the ISO9001 quality management system granted by SGS, the prestigious Swiss consultants.
The teaching method followed at the I.I.I is an eclectic synthesis of the direct and communicative methods, and which clearly reflect our educational philosophy.
Emphasis on oral fluency and simplification of grammatical terms.
Personal attention to individual student needs in a friendly and professional ambient.
Lessons based on stimulus-response activities.Lessons presented in sequential manner, use of gestures, and minimized use of translation.
Psychological and pedagogical techniques applied to enhance motivation, group harmony and avoid student frustration when trying to reach linguistic goals.
More info: www.iiischools.com
Tel :+34 952908558
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the entire gallery
Twenty Michelin chefs gathered on March 28th, 2017 in Marbella at the Fourth Edition of A Cuatro Manos by Dani García
A 4 Manos 1st day Dani Garcia ** and Jonnie Boer *** on 27th of March 2017
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password