5 Misconceptions About Male Attraction+Video
As women, we think we know what men like. But, according to a new YourTango survey of more than 20,00 men and women, it turns out some of our beliefs about attraction aren't quite true.
Need proof? Try these five stats on for size against your own ideas of male sexuality and attraction:
1. 90% of men and women believe a relationship that's lost its luster can be revived.
2. Both men and women are well aware that having a baby together is a bad fix for a broken relationship.
3. While body type ranks in the top five, smile, sense of humor and kindness all out-rank it on a man's list of traits likely to attract him to a woman.
4. Poor hygiene is as much a turn-off for men as it is for women.
5. Both men and women rank "Talking about the relationship" as the #1 method for rekindling attraction in a relationship when it starts to wane. So men like to talk it out, after all? Who knew?
Get more fun facts from the attraction survey via the video below.
By: Tene Sommer
i-Marbella Dance Marathon Official Video 2014 September
The American Parasite that Affects 250 Millions Americans
Please enter an email!
Please enter your password