361-banner-722
351-banner-843
ENG ESP RUS

Business Directory
Register as a business user and add events for FREE
Start date:
End date:
by type

Costa del Sol

The First Original Thai Massage Center in Puerto Banus

By: i-Marbella

Comments

ROBIN 20-10-2014 01:57
JUST ANOTHER OVER PRICED BROTHEL, OLD WOMEN YUCK. MONEY WASTED. GO NAVY BAR.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 1

PERRY 20-05-2014 21:45
I MUST SAY I HAD GOOD MASSAGE, BUT OVERPRICED 70 EURO IS DEAR, ITS VERY CLEAN GIRLS ARE FRIENDLY, HAS PARKING.
2 thumbs down thumbs up 1

tom 16-04-2014 20:39
had massage certainly not worth the money, im 27 the women could have been my grandmother, i should have read the comments left here.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 4

james 19-03-2014 20:39
this place is a joke,70 euro for an old cold dead woman to rub you down, never again,
0 thumbs down thumbs up 5

pepe 26-02-2014 20:50
not good place, no valuue for 70 euro treated like not care the old womans not 1 hours worth all have false smiles, smell cheap not nice. many batter other
0 thumbs down thumbs up 7

tony 18-02-2014 20:02
give this place a big miss,not a professional massage center, its a shop with OLD WOMEN running it trying to look like teenagers, sad but true, even if it was FREE i would not go there. many other better places in the marbella area and cheaper.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 6

jan 10-02-2014 20:59
no go there money for nothing, cold bed cold old woman bad house.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 8

sven 04-02-2014 20:51
there are better places than this one, not good for 70,euro bad massage all the staff are old and look tired would never go back.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 8

rolf 23-01-2014 18:45
not go there, derty bed towel had shit on it, ogly old has beens 70,euro fur nicht.
0 thumbs down thumbs up 9

james 27-06-2013 20:11
hard to find, but worth it when you do my back was sore, after massage i was in tip top form, i would go back again. not cheap, very friendly.
9 thumbs down thumbs up 0

brian 23-06-2013 16:13
had very good massage i would go back.
8 thumbs down thumbs up 1

ALAN 22-06-2013 19:44
IGNORE MY LAST COMMENT, I WAS JUST BEING STUPID ITS A NICE PLACE WITH NICE GIRLS, SWAN NEVER GAVE ME A HAPPY ENDING THATS WHY I WAS ANGRY, SO SORRY ABOUT THAT, WE ALL DO SILLY THINGS ME AS WELL.
10 thumbs down thumbs up 2

alan 22-06-2013 02:36
JUST ANOTHER OVERPRICED MASSAGE BROTHEL, RUN BY OLD WOMEN,SEE SWAN FOR HAPPY ENDING,
0 thumbs down thumbs up 10

หมอนวดด้วยกัน 10-06-2013 14:32
เข้าใจว่าทุกวงการของสายงานมีคู่แข่ง แต่คนที่ไร้ศีลธรรมจิตใจต่ำทำให้เขาเดือดร้อน กรรมจะตามสนอง
4 thumbs down thumbs up 1

MIKE WRIGHT 11-04-2013 21:32
I HAVE LIVED IN MARBELLA 23,YEARS IF YOU WANT A SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL SPORTS,THERAPRUTIC,OR THAI MASSAGE THIS IS THE PLACE I HAVE HAD ALL 3, BEST EVER, DONT OFFEND THE MASSEURS BY ASKING FOR SEX ITS NOT OFFERD AND THERES NONE GIVEN.
8 thumbs down thumbs up 1

ทรยศคุณโสเภณี 20-10-2012 19:17
ทรยศคุณโสเภณี
6 thumbs down thumbs up 4

banus 20-10-2012 19:14
nice girls haha i have massage from a old women nothing nice
0 thumbs down thumbs up 11

Paola 02-10-2012 13:01
excellent girls in that salon, I go every week now, thank you Leelawadee for great service!
10 thumbs down thumbs up 1

Masajista 16-07-2012 23:51
Actuary I never talking badly to the client, client is god thought, accept some client rough want some thing more than massage. Some time I feel sick with these people.
9 thumbs down thumbs up 4

Peter 16-07-2012 23:37
Very good massage. I was asked for strong massage and I had some problem on my back I very enjoyed that next day pain is gone.
9 thumbs down thumbs up 0

• Freudenhaus Cocktail Bar in Puerto Banus
  • Jennifer Lopez - Booty Feat. Pitbull
  • Rick Ross @ Sleek Club Puerto Banus 2014
  • Lovejuice Marbella Sisu Rooftop Party 2013
  • Runway 2014 in Gibraltar
  • Rick Ross in Sleek, Marbella
  • Jennifer Lopez - First Love (Official Video)
  • RESUMEN "JUNTO A TI: AROUND THE WORLD" 2013
  • Gibraltar Love Festival 15 June
  • Marbella is Happy!
  • Jennifer Lopez - I Luh Ya PaPi (Explicit) ft. French Montana
  • Wisin ft. Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin - Adrenalina
  • RESUMEN "JUNTO A TI: AROUND THE WORLD" 2012
  • How to open a bottle of wine - without a corkscrew!